Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 1 month ago

Will sony fix the problems with ps5 before they sell tons & none of end them end up working ? ?

well I hope so, this is the trend, the 1st models are the most defective then the 2nd generation is better then the 3rd generation is smaller and great

I’ve no idea which problems you’re referring to, but I cannot recall any console which at launch didn’t have at least some bugs with software, firmware and sometimes with hardware.

That’s why only complete mugs buy brand new consoles at launch. Wait a year. Let others take the pain. When you then buy the console is usually cheaper, and there will be more games available. After one year some of the new games may even have truly started tapping into the full capabilities of the console as programmers gain experience of coding for that platform.

To answer your fundamental question though: Yes. Sony have too much invested in their PS5 to not fix any problems.

What problems would these be?