Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

I can’t get a job with a criminal record for assaulting a police officer as most won’t hire me especially ?

Places like Amazon. What do I do? I’m 21, can’t live on benefits. 

Nope because I didn’t do it intentionally, I was in a mental health crisis and it was out of character 

I’m not trained in construction, dîckhead

That’s illegal, Sandy, you pig

• Dave D

The operative word there is "most".  That means that some will.  Find work as a laborer in a field that the owner doesn't have to worry about you pilfering something.  Work hard and honestly and you will turn your life around.

Edit:  The fact that you choose to insult even those who offer advice says clearly why you are unable to find a job.  Your first step must be to change your attitude.

Become a prostitute.

Marks & Spencer is looking for young women to model their line of thongs in ads.

• Sandy

you could lie on that part of the application and hope they don't check. and never tell anybody or risk blackmail.

You find a place that will hire you.  There are many, perhaps not big companies like Amazon but that isn't the only company in the world.

You chose actions that resulted in a criminal record, you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

• TB12

Try construction.