Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Why are all these celebrities getting the Covid vaccine before our elderly and first responders/essential workers? ?

Why are all these celebrities getting the Covid vaccine before our elderly and first responders/essential workers? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Money Talks, sad to say!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am very unsure about it and not rushing to get it done.  I'll be seeing my doctor, about something else, in a few days time so will ask his opinion on this subject.  I'm guessing that he'll suggest that I have the shot though.

• 1 month ago

You do know that there are places that you can get in line for the shot until it runs out. Don't you?

• 1 month ago

If that's the case than maybe they're doing it to show others that the vaccine is safe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who exactly are "all these celebrities"?  More information is needed.  Around here first responders/essentials are getting the shot first.  The elderly 75 and over are next followed by people with chronic illnesses or high risk.  It's very fair around here.

• Laredo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am assuming that this question is not from the UK but some other country.  Here in the UK they do seem to be fair about the correct people getting the vaccine, not just some celebrity with money.  Even our own Queen waited until the vaccine became available in the area she lives before she had the shot.  She did not want to go to the front of queue just because she was Queen.

Perhaps you could contact your local M.P. or Social services, or even kick up a stink by writing/emailing a newspaper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.