Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 2 months ago

Who to stop Fluttering sound in right ear ?

Since last week I have been having the butterfly kind of sound in my right ear I’m not sure if it’s because my allergies are acting up or ear wax is there any way to get rid of this ?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Tavy

I had this last week. Use OTex drops for earwax, took 6 hours but it stopped.

Probably ear-wax.