Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Am I more beautiful than most girls?

listen to me u are fckig beautiful. look at ur self in the mirror, u have a beautiful face a SNATCHED body, and ur still insecure? noone elses opinion matters bc everyone else is irrelevant, hot is a mindset and anyone who thinks ur ugly--- theyre ugly-- basic math

Your okay . I dont jude 

Your chicken legs need sunning! You're no better or worse looking than the average woman! I'm sure your mirrors get a lot of attention as you're probably conceited (can't understand why you would be) and see yourself being a lot more than you are look wise! While you aren't fuggly, you aren't a knockout either!

No I do not find you better you are not ugly but not beautiful, I have friends better looking than you, better built, and better style sense. Also you are WAY to pale!

I'd do you........

You're quite pale for a troll.

• Ya-Hoo

I'd say 6/10. Clothes are not attractive, shows are ugly, hair is average, skin is pale.

i like you hair. 20/10 

you're really pretty

• Alex

Email me. I want to see more

Can't say most girls but you're really beautiful for sure. Stop comparing yourself to others.