Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Will Tom Brady shock the world winning a 7th Superbowl?

Favorite Answer

No, I don’t think they will beat BOTH New Orleans and Green Bay. If they do, the Lombardi trophy will probably stay in the AFC. Playing the Super Bowl in their home stadium will hardly give them any advantage, even if they allow people, there won’t be many Bucs fans.

Probably not, but it won't be that much of a shock if he does given the talent that Tampa Bay has.

If i knew that answer i'd be in Vegas wearing a mask placing all my money on TB .

• Kathy

I do not think so. He will not get to the Super Bowl.

As a Packer fan I hope not.Tom has had a great career and if the Packers weren't in his way I would like to see him get another chance..

Not this year.  IF the Bucs can get past New Orleans (big if), then TB12 will be up against a QB who is just as pampered and whiny as he is.  There will likely be just as many "Roughing the Rodgers" penalties as "Bumping the Brady" flags and GB will be legislated to another playoff win.

Ever notice how ALL of GB's playoff losses are games where they are just hopelessly outplayed?  The refs always give them an advantage and if they can keep the game at all close all the calls will go their way until they eke out a win.  Sometimes a team will blast them into oblivion (NYG 2011, Atlanta 2016, SF 2019, Arizona 2015) and even the refs won't be able to save them (though they tried like heck in the Arizona game - luckily for AZ the refs still haven't stooped to fixing the coin flip).  Or that one year in Seattle where the Seahawks had a ridiculous comeback that even the refs didn't see coming.

Point is, to beat Green Bay in the playoffs, you have to beat the Packers and the Refs.  Most years a team gets hot and is able to do it, but this year the Packers are actually good, so it's gonna be a tall order.