Paypal withdrawal didn't show up on bank account. Where is my money?

So I withdrew money from my paypal account on Dec 30, 2020 to be deposited in my bank account. When I did that, my bank account was not verified with paypal. I brought this up to paypal's customer service and they said the bank account doesn't need to be verified for my money to be deposited. I waited until the transfer status went from pending to completed on my paypal. Now it's been 3 weeks and I still don't have my money in my bank account. I'm going to contact my bank to see whether they are processing it. My question is, if they say that they have not received any such transfer, what do I do? It's fine if they are pricessing it, but what if they are not? I have read many other threads where people had the same problem and their bank said they never received a transfer from paypal, but I have never found an answer. Where is my money and how do I get it back? It's over $300. 

Talk to the bank first. 

Im guessing you entered your information wrong and deposited it to someone elses account.  Why have you waited 3 weeks?  Your bank will not be able to tell you anything except it showed up or it didn't.