Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why do Texans want to move to California ?

Stay away from us ...We don’t want you inbred hillbilly changing California 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Piero
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Baja Oklahoma really isn't a very desirable place overall.  It's OK if Texan's with money move to CA, but we don't want the rest of them.

• 2 months ago

Umm it's the opposite.. californians are moving to Texas

Personally, i live in california and while it's a beautiful State, i'd rather move to the Midwest.  Texas is completely off the menu as far as where i'd want to live.  If i wanted to die of the heat, i'd live inside my oven.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actually the reverse is true. The population of California shrank last year for the first time in fifty years. But the Texans move to California because of the social services which are non-existent in Texas.

• 2 months ago

no, its the other way.............every body is leaving calif

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

OMG.  For many years, Kalifonians have been escaping their liberal state by moving in droves to places like Colorado and Texas.  The problem is, they bring their liberal politics with them.  So they are gradually destroying the rest of the country by spreading liberalism everywhere.  Now we have Kalifonia complain about a Texas invasion?  Well that just pegs the old irony meter...

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That’s funny..................   It doesn’t matter any more. Now the whole country will be like the blue states that so many residents AND businesses are fleeing.   That ought to be an obvious sign that lib policies DON’T WORK.  But no one’s  accusing libs of having or using common sense. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.