Which team would be a worse matchup for the Packers in the NFC Championship game- the Saints or the Buccaneers?

Which team would be the toughest test for the Packers?

Can I get a real answer please?

Favorite Answer

Whoever wins tonight, which I guess the Saints will because they have the best QB-RB-WR trio in the league and a defense that can pressure Rodgers.

The problem is that temperatures are expected to be in the 20s in GB, and neither team is used to playing in such conditions. NO is a dome team and TB is a warm-weather team.

I know Brady has all the experience in cold weather, but the last time his team won in similar conditions was two years ago when the Patriots defeated the Chiefs in the AFC championship game.

The Saints would be even though Tampa Bay already had a convincing win in Tampa in the regular season. New Orleans has a better defense.

• Kathy

The Saints would be.

As a Packer fan I would prefer the Pack play the Saints.The weather will not be the element Brees & the Saints strives in.Home field advantage will be with the Packers.While Tampa isn't used to the cold Brady is. and like him or not when the big game comes he becomes a differnt player and it is hard to stop him.One way or another I feel we are in for a treat in next weeks NFC Championship Game.2 first ballot Hall of Fame QBs faceing ech other.

Neither team has any chance against Green Bay.  The Saints didn't even put up a fight when they met earlier in the season.  The Bucs got lucky during the regular season but now that Aa-Rod has some Xperience against that D-Fense it will be a walk in the park for him (especially at home).  

GB has only had to worry about the Chiefs in the SB since they secured the 1 seed and the bye

The Saints are just America-hating cowardly fools.  If Green Bay played these idiots they'd have to change their name to the Fudge-Packers.