Akib asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

My son ate a lot of dog food?

My son (Akib Jr, age 25) ate my dog's food for lunch. He has problems so this makes sense. He threw up 4 times in the past 2 hours. Should I be concerned?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

    Unless you catch him in the driveway licking his nuts you haven't a thing to worry about.

  • 2 months ago

    Don't be concerned. Unless things start going really bad then you don't have much to worry about as dogs are more sensitive than humans and they probably won't put something toxic to humans in dog food.

  • 2 months ago

    not for your  self

  • F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    He’ll feel a little RUFF! but be ok.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    he is probably over 20

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You shouldn't have a worthless mutt to begin with.

  • 2 months ago

    (c/p)  Is it bad for a toddler to eat dog food?

    Fortunately, dog food (and pet food in general) isn't bad for your toddler because the main ingredients are meat products, grains, and veggies. ... Still, try to keep your toddler away from pet food. Chunks of dry dog food could pose a choking hazard, warns Shu.

    Is it normal for my toddler to eat the dog's food? | BabyCenterwww.babycenter.com › 404_is-it-normal-for-my-toddler-...

  • 2 months ago

    not for yourself no

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    u could go to ER or the local dr if concerned

  • Nicey8
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    Instruct him not to eat dog's food again. Do it in a way that he will understand and appreciate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.