How do I convince my best friend to stop lying about unemployment?

My best friend, let's call her "Jessica", was laid off last March when her retail shop temporarily shut down (we're in Los Angeles) and she collected unemployment up until being asked back last October. Since then, she's re-certified every Sunday even though she automatically doesn't qualify for benefits since she always makes more than her weekly base unemployment allotment (either $80 or $90, I can't remember).

But, now that there are 11 weeks of an extra $300 from the EDD, she's certifying and saying that she's unemployed again so she can collect that extra $300, since that's probably what she makes in 2-3 days at her shop. I told her to be careful since she can get audited or caught at any time, but she said that since this pandemic is putting millions out of work, they wouldn't focus their time and energy on stopping one girl from getting an extra few hundred dollars. How can I convince her that this is dangerous stuff and she could be fined or go to prison? Or am I overreacting? Are other people working the system this way?

If she is committing benefits fraud, YOU can't convince her to stop. You CAN report suspected fraud to the authorities.

Anonymously report "Jessica" to the proper authorities.  That'll convince her.

Tell her that when they catch her, which they will, she owes all the money back AND can go to prison for benefits fraud.  

If she is collecting unemployment that she is ineligible for, she will have to repay that back after they review and audit her and find the error