Anonymous

Why do many White Latinos join the far-right?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Bottom line everybody like to join some group, gives a feeling of belonging. Do not matter if group is left or right....look at the religious cults were people just killed them selves. They wanted to belong

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because the "far right" doesn't have anything to do with race or ethnicity. They don't like communism that Democrats are pushing for.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because the far left betrayed them.

• 2 months ago

If you consider Cubans Latinos, the majority.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Craig
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It might be that their culture has an affinity for strong men, clannishness, a black & white view of issues, absolutism, and ego-centrism on both a personal and policy level.  That would incline them toward what European-Americans refer to as "the right".  

If so, as their culture expands in the USA, that would have a negative impact on multiculturalism, pluralism, tolerance (including religious tolerance), and on the process of compromise that the republic depends upon.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In today's America, paying and having police officers is considered far right idea.  I guess they just like law and order. 

• 2 months ago

I do not understand people who join groups that hate them......its the strangest thing.....  I am flabbergasted when I see a hispanic or black person in a mob of violent raging foaming at the mouth racists....lol

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

racial insecurity 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

my gram says its cus some think it makes them more accepted and american lol... she still calls them bad words for hispanics

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.