Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How to overcome survival instinct?

I genuinely am too weak and pathetic for this world. I don’t have what it takes and don’t in any sense belong in this world. I am better off not existing and the world is better off without me. I should have never been born, I don’t have what it takes for this place. I understand well that I shouldn’t be here, but I still can’t get myself to end my life because of survival instinct. I haven’t even given it an attempt at ending my life even though I should have been dead long ago. Is there any way to override survival instinct and make suicide not so mentally tough? 

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

Maybe you mean how to overcome your LACK of survival instinct? 

Find somebody who you like, who likes you, then you'll want to survive.

• More likely your guardian angel is the one carrying you. The holy spirits of Heaven are assigned to each human at their birth. If you pray and ask God for help, then your Heavenly spirit guide will more easily be able to help you to understand yourself and your life.

Pray and work, God will always help you, and never forgets you.

• OTTO

Change your playmates and playgrounds. Toxic people can cause you to feel unworthy. Find the people who you enjoy, and who enjoy you. You are worthy of happiness. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Although I know almost nothing about you, I’m willing to bet that things aren’t as bad as you think they are. You’re looking at things through depression glasses, which make everything look worse. When you recover, things will look very different. Problems that seemed hopeless will suddenly have obvious solutions. You’ll appreciate things as you never have before.

The most important thing is knowing how to cope in a moment of crisis. It's very important to calm down. This will make you feel better and let you think clearly.

A very easy way to calm down is just to breathe slowly. A doctor recommends inhale to a count of 4, exhale to 6. You'll feel better in 5 min or less.

Also, simple distractions can be very good. This video has suggestions. It also has a very good hotline. No one will bother you if you call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBXl81QPyY

Youtube thumbnail

&t=7s

• Jen

Don’t be sad. Your soulmate is on their way to you, hang in there

Oh this Universe has created u for a reason. Somebody who was born before u could not fufill his purpose so you were born later to fulfill that purpose. Try to fulfill it or else just continue with your daily routine buy grocceries, prepare food, eat sleep and use smartphone and leave everthying to the Universe. It will do the duty for you. Dont worry.

Wanting to live is human it’s called the survival instinct and without it all of us would be royally screwed. You are totally in the right for wanting to live. Someday you might find that there was a reason you survived, but only if you creep on fighting.