Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 1 month ago

Why am I sneezing a lot this morning?

I am sneezing like 2-3 times in succession and it's beginning to get on my nerves. I never sneeze this much let alone in succession. Why am I sneezing and how can I stop it? I am inside and but window is slightly open. It's a sunny day today but I haven't gone outside yet. I have a runny nose from all the sneezing.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.