Need a DIY power supply AC to DC ?

where can I buy a power supply that I can hard wire to A machine that I am building, here is the one I am using now,

ALITOVE 24V 6A Power Supply Adapter Converter 100-240V AC to DC 24 Volt 144W 6Amp 5.5A 5A 4A Transformer with 5.5x2.5mm Plug for LED Strip Light Water Purifier CCTV Camera LCD Monitor Massage ChairVisit the ALITOVE Store4.3 out of 5 stars 319 ratings | 14 answered questionsPrice: $24.49I buy them of of Amazon, but I want something that I can mount to the machine and plug the AC cord directly in to, something that is about the same size would be great so I could mount it in a standard metal electrical box, don't want to just start ordering things in tell I find the right one, any body have any ideas ?????????????????? thanks

Look for power supply modules, intended for building in to equipment.

Just search ebay for "24V 6A PSU" and you will see many "metal brick" style PSUs.

They have a set of terminals on one end to connect the power in and output wires.

(Ignore "LED drivers" that may also be in the results, those are not suitable).