Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

Would you have done the same thing I did?

When I was driving and stopped at red light a guy ahead of me was waiting 10 seconds after the light turned green so I honked at him and then he gives me the finger so I honked at him a few more times and gave him the finger hoping he gets a flat tire on the highway because he was in the wrong for keeping not just me but other drivers behind don't you hate drivers like that

• ?

This is how road rage starts and people get killed. I would have given a short honk one time and no more. I would not have reacted to him giving me the finger. You never know if the person is crazy or armed. Not worth the risk.

I have done that too. It never is satisfying because you want the bad driver to improve, but they just get worse.

I would have honked once after like 7 seconds. No need to honk more. I doubt his car stalled, hes probably just not paying attention. 

Either way you should also be concerned about your own driving habits and realize you make mistakes too. I bet you merge in front of cars at high speed and give people rock chips. It's better to merge with at least 25ft of space unless you have no choice

I can't judge how long you waited, but if it was too long, honking would probably wake him up.  You didn't have to give him the finger.  You have a stinking attitude. I hate drivers like you, Mr. Perfect.  Or should I call you Mr. Impatient?  Anyone could be switching stations on the radio or changing a CD at a red light.  A quick honk gets most people going immediately.