Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

If you easily get attached to people and want to be their friend, what's the best career option for you?

For example, if you're a teacher it's against the rules to be friends with most people you'll interact with which would be students even if they're adults at university. But if you became an actor, you'd had many opportunities to become potential friends with your fellow actors and actresses.

I know there's that whole keep professional life and personal life separate but in environments where's that's strongly the case, I've often felt miserable and whereas when people at work or college had a more friendly community where people tend to make friends, i've often felt happier there because you're not alone in your struggles, you going through them with someone. It makes it feel less robotic and more human like you're actually alive.

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

Funny how we all are so different.  You need people to be happy & I would rather work alone.  You don't mind being told what to do, I don't.  I had to be my own boss & was self employed.  Perhaps an office atmosphere would work for you. A big company with lots of office workers.  I couldn't work in an office, I just find petty women that compete with each other, women can be very nasty.  Some place where team work is needed.

Don't mix friends with your career.

BTW nobody would stop you to make friends with your teacher colleagues. Have you not thought about that? 

And it's easier to become a teacher than an actor. 

But working in hospitality could offer you this, and a crappy pay too. 

A barman can be friends with everyone, it is expected. 

Coffee shop owner, 

Or a hair dresser/barber?