Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

What's your opinion of people who attack Trump's minor child Barron Trump?

...and Obama's minor children when he was in office.  

Personal I think we the public need to take a stronger stance on this kind of ignorance no matter who's in office.

WHAT IS THE LEFT GOING TO DO THIS TIME TO MAKE SOCIALISM WORK WHEN IT HAS FAILED EVERY OTHER TIM

Anyone who picks on children, regardless who those children are, are insecure cowardly bullies, just like any other grade school bully.

Only total cowards bully children.  How can Barron help who his father is?  It must be a great social burden on him.  In fact, the poor kid always looks long-suffering.  

They should not be attacking children.......

I think it's dumb. The kid did nothing wrong. I'm sure not even he likes his father.

Barron has done nothing to be criticized. 

they're cowards

I've never heard anyone attack Barron. I think someone noticed he may have Aspergers, but I don't think that was an attack, just an observation. 

At the First Impeachment, one of the witnesses was explaining that Trump cannot usurp the government and make his son Barron a Baron and Melania took offense, but that was intended as a harmless pun, not foreseeing that Trump really was intent on insurrection. The Obama girls grew up in the public eye, and they may always need Secret Service protection, even when they are fully grown. 

I have heard people make jokes about him but he shouldn't be attacked.  Saying something about him because Donald is his dad, fine by me.  

That they're lowlifes, but I really don't see a whole lot of that going on. No matter which side of the political divide you're on, it's widely unacceptable in the extreme to pick on young children, so anyone who does it catches holy hell not just from the other side of the aisle but from their own side of the aisle, too. 

I'm not saying it never happens or never has happened, but anyone making insulting comments or jokes about Barron, Malia, Sasha, even Jenna and Barbara and they weren't even minors still but just still very young, or Chelsea generally found themselves quickly being the one getting unrelentingly attacked from all sides and made into a pariah.