Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Think this pandemic will go on forever?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Not forever, but like many influenza outbreaks, it may recur annually for the rest of your life, but unlikely as  Covid-19 pandemic.  At some point there will no longer be global infections at a rate reaching "pandemic proportions".

• 1 month ago

If the Democrats have their way. They lost their control of Slavery in the Civil War, Blacks are getting smarter and figuring things out. The China Virus is another way to control and enslave people 

• 1 month ago

Vaccine will be invented and people become immune to the virus.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  Only until the last human is dead.  That is projected to happen in October 2021.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

no, I do not think this pandemic will go on forever

• 1 month ago

It will go on until We The People have had enough with shut-downs and face diapers.

• 1 month ago

Our best guide may be to look at the 1918 pandemic.  We think we're wiser nowadays than a century ago, but in many ways, we have to re-learn the lessons.  People thought that it was over then, relaxed, and then the second wave hit.  This time, we made the same mistake (at least in the USA).  There were anti-maskers then, too.

It may seem like this pandemic will go on forever, but as it did 100 years ago, this too will end.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People really are dying.   The medical staff that tends to the extremely sick,  saving some, losing others,  ARE HORRIFIED at how some people think it all some political scam.

It's hitting the entire world, not just the US.

With the new variant here, we're now expecting a new spike in cases this spring. 

It's not ending anytime soon.  Certainly not what you would call soon. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I said it back in April and I will say it again, the COVID19/Coronavirus scamdemic will be the climate change of pandemics. An ongoing boogeyman that will never get eradicated and thus will become another funnel to raise taxes and syphon more equity out of us little people while reducing and limiting our personal freedoms. Just another OOGA BOOGA! like climate change aka global warming. I will go off on a limb here and put on my Nostradamus hat and make a predicition, actually 2. First, the vaccine will never be "complete" but by God you better line up the clinic to get it because something is better than nothing here but at the same time please maintain your social distancing, wear the mask, and accept all other ridiculous restrictions that limit your personal freedoms. God nows, what they'll be injecting into the bloodstream of those gullible enough (which is the vast majority of the populace) to go get vaccinated. In essence this scamdemic has been a roll out plan for people to accept e-commerce as the new norm especially those who never got onboard with it. My second prediction is more in the future and off topic, but oh let's say in 5-10 years from now, I predict there will be a massive online virus/worm that will compromise personal data and information on billions of people in the planet and a lot of restrictions will be placed on your online/mobile/social media way more restrictive than today meant to really keep track of you in a much more invasive and personalized way this will be the way they will roll out the Chinese social credit system in the West.

• 1 month ago

Year 2022. Or could ease off by spring.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.