Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors Β· 1 month ago

What would happen if a child πŸ§’ was inserted into a book πŸ“– drop at a college library πŸ“š?

The book πŸ“š drop opens directly into the library building. Could the child be inserted through the book drop and then go into the library and unlock the door πŸšͺ from the inside when the library is closed?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Whoever created Noahide laws and signed them should be executed for blasphemy. Trump signed Noahide laws to tax Christians on icons. Shame you, Donnie! Anathema!!! Anathema!!! Anathema!!!

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing)...Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church; forgive me.

Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462

Source(s): SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.
  • 1 month ago

Bookdrops aren't large enough to do that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Libraries have security systems, including motion detectors.Β Β 

• 1 month ago

They wouldn't get past the bend if it's like ours.Β 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

the person who did it could get into a lot of trouble

• 1 month ago

How would you insert a child into a book? isn't that impossible?

• Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you trying to break into the library and steal?

I advise to not to do so. Some libraries have alarms. Some have night security. A college library is likely to have one or both, because of the electronics and because the nonfiction books cost more than the fiction books that make up most of a public library's collection.

Have you studied the slot of the book drop in the library you plan to rob?Β  It's more like a letter slot than a parcel slot, isn't it.Β  I doubt you could squeeze a baby through one, and a baby could not unlock the door.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.