Why are American liberals so intolerant of those who dare to disagree with them? What makes them this way? Who did this to them? Are they...?

...simply victims of evil forces, unable to control their own behavior?

Or, more scarily, do they truly believe the intolerant, totalitarian nonsense they spew-out for all and sundry to watch, hear, and laugh at? Anyone know? Anyone? At all?

If you've failed to keep up, I offer you The Squad.  They, however. are only a distraction.

The Squad is simply the tip of the Idiocy Iceberg that is the Democrat Party. Beneath those idjuts stand truly dangerous people, including Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, plus a whole host of wannabees hoping to take over from them.

Leo sez: "Yo, Sports Fans, I DO NOT wanna go...THERE!!! Instead, please follow my head-fake and look...OVER HERE!!!"

Thanks, Leo, we adults can ALWAYS count on you, can't we, son.  <sigh>

• Leo
    Favorite Answer

Seriously?  Have you not been watching the infighting within the GOP and Trump supporting Republicans calling non Trump supporting Republicans RINO's?  Not a lot of tolerance within that party.

🥴 More hogwash. 

Tucker Carlson is that you? Lay off the FAUX wheaties.

Same reason American conservatives are