If I ask if you can abbreviate "number", will the answer be "No"...?
@ CT - That appears very symbolic
@ Pronk - Or Ounce and get Jess C's home country.
@ Pearl - You might be right
@ BK - You hatched a good answer there
@ LB - You have a date every day!
@ Anon - That would be if you abbreviated "Number 123"
@ Adullah - It would be the end of the line
@ r_y - For a number of reasons
@ Elizabeth - Yes. Even if the equation started off with "a" and "b"!
- roderick_youngLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
You can count on that.
- Anonymous2 months ago
It be No. 123 for instance. Not "No".
- Adullah MLv 72 months ago
Yes, No with full stop .
- ElizabethLv 72 months ago
The answer is usually 'x' ...
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ChaiTeaLv 62 months ago
It may seem irrational, like π in the sky, but yes.
- PronkLv 72 months ago
There’s No way I couldn’t laugh at that,RR..
Like when I abbreviated pound,& got
- ?Lv 72 months ago
it might be that
- Big KahunaLv 72 months ago
Yes,or it might be #.
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
My DAYS are NUMBERED......😂😂😂😂