Trying to figure out who sings this song I listen to in high school I need help!?

It’s a black female rapper and it starts off like..”Normally I don’t play around I keep it real with you, you, you, you I don’t want you feeling some type of way about what I do, do, do, do because time in the city gets busy yeah and I get lonely when you’re not with me yeah you see how these ****** be acting when I take her down, her down that’s why I got a lot on you babe cause I love you cause I love you I said that’s why I got a lot on you babe..I don’t wanna break your heart.”

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me