What to think? I have health problems that limit me due to fatigue and pain but In my mind, my very being screams to be active, social and?

Busy. Instead I am stuck sitting at home like I am 92 years old. I am only 41 ... I have tried hobbies and they lack authenticity plus I cannot be consistent because there are entire weeks that I cannot do anything. This depresses me, I want a life!

Favorite Answer

For people like you and me this pandemic has opened a whole new world. The world thru Zoom. Any time of the day or night i can find people communicating online.  I started a community for people with disabilities and we learn, share, and empower each other. Everyone welcome to join in. Read about it.  Google i Love you Lead On.

That sounds difficult and frustrating, but I'm not sure what your question is, exactly. Could you clarify?