Asep
Asep asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Why does wearing makeup give me headaches?

I always get the behind the eye headaches

It might not be hypoallergenic or it may not be conducive to your body chemistry. I noticed this a lot with make up brightners under eye especially if they get into your eye as you perspire. Also make sure you wash it off at night before you go to bed.

• drip

A make up reaction would be more a irritation on the skin, not a headache. 

Scent can give headaches. 

Make up isn’t giving you the headache.  

You may try another brand. 

I think it's allergic problem or makeup fault

Perhaps, you have an allergic reaction. You may want to change the brand you're using, not wear makeup at all, or lessen the amount you're applying.

Makeup underarm deodorant a lot of cosmetics have chemicals in it that cause people allergy that causes a terrible headache

You have an allergy to one of the ingredients in the makeup you wear, try an hypoallergenic brand. You might also like to get tested for allergies, it could be something very obscure that's causing your headaches.

Then dont wear it then

I am allergic to some artificial fragrances. I get hayfever. Perhaps yours is an allergic reaction.