Has anyone experienced symptoms of Empty Nose Syndrom after testing positive for covid?

I took quite a few different things such as 150 mg of zinc (I know too much) 10000 iu vitamin d3 (these two meds for only 3 days) and ibuprofen and bynadril

Also, some nausea medicine, and then my normal meds which is hydrocodone when needed for pain and Wellbutrin. 

I was in so much pain for days, went to the doctor, doc said I damaged my cilia hairs in nose so the pain I was feeling was those hairs could no longer warm and filter the air I was breathing. Anyone else experiencing or experienced this. The pain has gone away for the most part now thank goodness! But this was the most terrifying thought that it could have lasted the rest of my life!

No worries.  The trauma that the COVID caused you will stimulate new hair growth and an immunity.  

• Audrey

That is scary. Never heard of it before.