I need help troubleshooting my printer. ?

I have an HP 3630 printer that has 2 blinking lights. One is the WiFi light and the other is the eprint light.  I cannot print over my Wi-Fi anymore.  Anyone have the same problem and has found a solution?  The HP website is taking me in circles. I'm just about to buy a new printer 😒. All my issues started this year 😭. TIA

Try to reset printer by unplugging it from outlet. Plug it back in 30 seconds.

Honestly, it sounds like the issue is logging in properly.

On your printer, make sure it is logged into your current wifi network correctly.  Verify the password on the network and set it up again.

The ePrint thing seems to be the same issue of setting up an eprint account with HP.  I've linked to a page about the eprint here https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_2060244-...

If these things fail, may I suggest going old school and connecting the printer to your computer with a USB cable.

If you have changed your router password gotten a new router then you're going to have to set up your printer again for the new password and router it's also possible that the printer has lost the settings due to a power surge and you need to re-enter them once you do that everything should be just fine

i would take it to a computer place and let them help you with it