Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Do you take your dogs to a dog park?

Favorite Answer

NEVER EVER FOREVER !

It depends on the dog park.  More specifically, it depends on the dogs and dog owners that attend the park.  If you go to a dog park, stay alert.  If other dogs are aggressive, just leave.  Don't confront; don't talk; just leave.  If you can find a good park with good dogs and owners, it can benefit pets that don't have access to off-leash play.  Also, bring toys when you go so that your dog has something to do.

i do it ..many times.

No I don't but our dog park only allows 3 dogs at a time at the park you need to pay the cashier .50 cents to enter, and there is dog safe metal fences between EACH dogs area and each area is about a quarter acre all seperate from other areas and dogs.

• garry

a thing called exercise and a different enviorment , after all dogs need that .. trolls who know nothing about having a dog . you know they have a need for that ..

• F

No one does! They take them to the normal park and let them sh1t where children play.

No, my dog is a herder and total disciplinarian and wanna be Alpha *****. Just wouldn't be safe having her try to herd and heel the other dogs or any small creatures running from her.  I also believe a high percentage of pet owners that take their dogs to parks are users of retractable leashes and those people are idiots one and all IMO.

I don't own a dog anymore, but I've owned dozens in the past, and I would never nor have I EVER taken them to a dog park.  They are unsafe for multiple reasons.

Never no way..... they get more than enough exercise in carrying out their job of work on a daily or nightly basis. Besides all that our nearest dog park is somewhere in Frankfort  Germany And thus a five hour road trip away from where we live and work:

Source(s): Just an ole shepherd his dogs and flock

i mightve if i had a dog