What colour should I paint my table?

I was thinking a true black but didn’t know whether to have a pop of colour

Favorite Answer

That style of furniture would look best with an overall coat of egg shell black. Two colors will just make it look cheap. Everything doesn't have to to a "pop" of color. 

• A

That is a very neutral room, with off white walls and light carpet,  Paint the top black and do the legs in a bright color, bright green,  turquoise, red, and paint a few picture frames the same color and hang in the room

Pink and Black.  Elvis Presley, 1956.   You could probably find a ceramic statue of him as a center piece for the table.