Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How do I deal with my crazy ex bestfriend?

I had this big argument with her. I blocked her and everything and I thought it ended but one day later, people come up to me asking why I said the n-word, cursing me out. I was confused when I finally realized it was my ex friend spreading inspected pics of me saying the n-word to her. I was beyond mad and I went off on her and then blocked all her alt accounts. But I don't think it's over. All of her friends keep coming up to me being rude and I bet she will do the same. What can I do? This is on instagram btw, and she is in every group chat I'm in, but I don't want to leave the gc because all my other friends are in there, and its a group of online friends.

I did not say the nword. I already stated that it was INSPECTED (aka another version of editing).

I suggest you should do the following.

-Contact the admin of your groupchat, explaining what happened and then asking to remove her.

-If she doesn't want to remove, just ignore all her messages, she will eventually get tired of it.

-Report her to instagram.

• Helen

So did you or did you not say the n-word?

i would just leave her alone if shes going to be like that