kate asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Bf had a fight and be gone gone since the morning it’s now 5am next day and I’m heavily pregnant ?

His phone is off

What would you guys do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i would buy some discreet headphones to avoid yelling cause your parents and boyfreind are nott gonna be happy

• 2 months ago

Nothing you can do at the moment.

If fighting is common for you, consider the source of the problem - is it something that you can work out? Or is it a deeper character issue for one of you?

• 2 months ago

plan on being a single parent

• 2 months ago

I'm sorry. I know a Labor and Delivery nurse who says about half the mothers who deliver in her hospital have no father who shows up. Men head for the hills when they find out that there's going to be a baby. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd keep myself busy and wait for him to return so you and he can sit down and talk through whatever the issue is like grown adults soon to be parents, instead of like kids who run away. He gets this one as his freebie, but he has to stay and face problems from now on.

Frankly, if he's this immature, I don't expect him to grow up fast enough. Are you going to be able to work once you recover from the birth? Because it's entirely possible that in due time you could be a single mother with a man-boy who wants to see his kid but hands it back when there's screaming or a dirty diaper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.