Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 2 months ago

How can I get my son out of the habit of sleeping with me?

My son has been sleeping in my bed with me ever since he was really little. He's turning two in a few months and he's still sleeping with me. I'm a single mom and live with my parents so my parents can help me out with him. We take turns every night staying up with him and putting him to bed. When it's my night I just let him sleep with me and he usually sleeps through the night because he's sleeping with me. But when my parents stay up with him, they usually have to get up with him a lot during the night because he cries many times. It's not because he's hungry or anything like that to why he's waking up but it's because he's used to sleeping in my bed with me and he falls right back to sleep when my parents hold him. 

How can I get him out of the habit of sleeping with me and sleeping in his crib through the night?

Letting him cry himself to sleep doesn't work because he'll get louder and louder until someone gets him. Nothing works except letting him sleep with me which I want him to get out of the habit of doing

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine

Well .....if this toddler is 7 years old or more it needs to have it's OWN bed now ..... That  possibly should have been done last year even .

• ?

if you f a r t   enough, he will not come back