If Trump did say something in a recorded and broadcast speech that incited a riot at the Capitol, where is it? Play it for us. ?

It cannot be transcribed it cannot be replayed because there is nothing to transcribe or replay.  He never said it. Is anybody home? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• 2 months ago

There wasn't such a speech.. however if you asked I am sure CNN or MSNBC will make one up for you.  they have lied about everything else.

• 2 months ago

then why are they asking for pardons based on "doing what trump told them to"

• 2 months ago

So you missed the entire "show of strength" speech where he told the mob to march on the capitol? You missed Don Jr. yelling about the "steal"? You missed Rudy"s "trial by combat"? Do you live under a rock?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I know. They did the same thing to Charles Manson.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

1. he screamed election fraud, for 2 months

2. He set up the rally and back in Dec he invited them to come to DC and "GO WILD"  

3. During the rally he asked them to walk to the capitol with him( although he got in his car and drove away) 

4. Told them he hoped Mike Pence would have the courage to 'do the right thing'. Told them to take back their country, fight like hell.

5. google it, I am not going to find all the links for you

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Give it a moment. The statements made by the people arrested will be released soon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.