Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

The denier troll blocks science-literate people from answering his question complaining about  censorship, could he be more hypocritical?

Here's the question where he whines about a private company putting a warning on a post at the very same time he blocks people like me from answering his question. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20210...

Anonymous says "Why don’t you just unblock him?"--but I've never blocked anyone, ever. I don't believe in blocking.

Another Anonymous: I don't think I've been on here 15 years, maybe 13 or 14. I don't think I've ever told a single lie on here, but my Q&A have always been public, so why don't you find some statement from me and show that I've lied even once during that whole time. I'll pay you $100 if you can.

Favorite Answer

He's a cartoon, he isn't interested in anything, just likes winding people up 

You are a lying leftist troll that should be blocked. 15 years of lies from you on here.

a better question is who cares?  Why do you keep spamming this question?  Why are you obsessed with this person?  Maybe your need to get a life.  

I don't normally answer my own questions, but I will respond to Daro's (and others') lies here. I occasionally report questions or answers based on the following criteria: (1) they lie about me and block me, (2) they use racist or vulgar language.  I don't report anything because of a simple disagreement on the science. I did not report Daro's questions, why would I?  Someone may have, but not me, and I only have this single account, so I doubt it would have mattered anyway. As for what he claims about the 97% number, I certainly never said it was an average, it originally came from a survey (Dorian and Zimmerman, I believe). Lots of similar numbers have come out of other studies, depending on exactly what was being asked and who it was asked of. Daro also falsely says that I have claimed to be a mathematician--I am not. I am a physicist and earth scientist, not a mathematician.  Nevertheless, I'm quite certain I know way more mathematics than Daro ever will, since he seems to be starting from zero. I use the Dirac name to honor him.

• Daro

Sure cud.

He cud be like fake Dirac.

Report/delete every comment that discredits his basement "worldview" of "science".

Everyone needs to peruse these 2 simple math problems(not really problems at all).

Fake D got rid of them every time (except one which still stands). Got em in a text file so  ....keep  on proving me right, there chief.

.

Problem for fake Dirac : You go to the polls and vote for Democrat candidate, next day the "news" report is "100% of votes in this precinct went to the Repub. candidate".......You wud KNOW immediately. Fake D and another character went berserk demanding i finish the statement cause they had NOT a clue.*** He did NOT ignore it as he also  lied about doing. The first "problem" was the answer to another question. Not even aimed at him.2nd easy math:Fake Dirac claimed the 97% consensus for AGW was an AVERAGE. He went on to claim one study was 90%. That set off an alarm immediately.I asked him how many studies at .....say 97.5% wud be needed to bring that 90% up to at least 97. Simple math, dont need a calculator or anything.He deleted that one several times.All while claiming to be a mathematician (like the character name he is plagiarising)

This isn't chat room or discussion forum.  Your argument is like saying someone should announce her marital problems to the entire restaurant instead of her dinner companion.

Learn the purpose of Yahoo Answers, and then maybe you'll understand why people block trolls like you.