Stimulus Check Not Arrived?

My stimulus check was mailed to the address the IRS has on file. I don't know which address they have on file. I have moved several times in the last few years. The check went out on 1/6/21. I have not received my check. Is there a link or email address for me to inquire about my check?

Favorite Answer

Soloman, are you the one that has asked about a 100times where is your check and you haven't included you moved.

The check the IRS had on file is the one you used on your most recent tax return.  You should have kept a copy of your tax return and you could look and see the address on file.

The check should go to the forwarding address that you put in with the USPS.  If you didn't do that the check is likely lost.

- with your tax return this year, you would request a re-issue.

No, there is no way to follow up where a piece of mail is that is bouncing around the USPS system.

The address you have on file is the last one they got a tax return from you at.

Its coming today or tuesday.