I have Windows 10 to my Desktop. i am not in a position to connect the webcam to my computer?

I have Windows 10 to my Desktop. i am not in a position to connect the webcam to my computer

Get different position.

It’s not a very comfortable position to assume. Be grateful.  

It's just a plug and play device. plug the webcam device and run it. 

Get different position.

• ?

I'm not in a position, either.  I don't have one, nor have a use or desire for one. 

Do you mean you can't REACH your USB port? Or you don't know HOW to hook it up? 

Step 1:  buy a webcam

Step 2:  plug it into the USB port

Step 3:  restart your computer and follow the prompts. There may be software to install first. 

It's not clear what your question is, my friend, but do you actually have a webcam?

If you do, it plugs into a free USB port on your desktop computer.  If you don't, then be like me.  I'm also running Windows 10 but I don't have a webcam that I can connect, and I'm in no position, financially, to be able to buy one.

So is this supposed to be a question or did you just have the need to tell us that you're not in a position to connect your webcam to your PC?

• keerok

Desktop webcams connect through the USB slot. It's simply plug and play. If you still can't figure it out, ask someone else to do it for you.

• ?

You may have to move over slightly and look for USB ports to plug your webcam into.

Other than that what is your question?