I have Windows 10 to my Desktop. i am not in a position to connect the webcam to my computer?

I have Windows 10 to my Desktop. i am not in a position to connect the webcam to my computer

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get different position.

• 1 month ago

It’s not a very comfortable position to assume. Be grateful.  

• 2 months ago

It's just a plug and play device. plug the webcam device and run it. 

• 2 months ago

Get different position.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm not in a position, either.  I don't have one, nor have a use or desire for one. 

• 2 months ago

Do you mean you can't REACH your USB port? Or you don't know HOW to hook it up? 

Step 1:  buy a webcam

Step 2:  plug it into the USB port

Step 3:  restart your computer and follow the prompts. There may be software to install first. 

• 2 months ago

It's not clear what your question is, my friend, but do you actually have a webcam?

If you do, it plugs into a free USB port on your desktop computer.  If you don't, then be like me.  I'm also running Windows 10 but I don't have a webcam that I can connect, and I'm in no position, financially, to be able to buy one.

• 2 months ago

So is this supposed to be a question or did you just have the need to tell us that you're not in a position to connect your webcam to your PC?

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Desktop webcams connect through the USB slot. It's simply plug and play. If you still can't figure it out, ask someone else to do it for you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You may have to move over slightly and look for USB ports to plug your webcam into.

Other than that what is your question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.