Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are the government not reporting the deaths and adverse reaction to the vaccine like Norway and Denmark are?

Norway has reported 23 deaths of elderly patients and have done post mortems and state the deaths are from adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Favorite Answer

Covid-19 "vaccines" are currently causing deaths at a rate 85 times higher than the flu vaccine, for a virus with a slightly higher death rate (if at all higher), according to CDC data (via @AlexBerenson).

You are being experimented on, people, it's obvious.

Ask the person administering the injection to you to explain all the risks and side-effects. If they can't, ask them how you can give informed consent if they don't tell you, and who will be responsible if you suffer significant adverse effects. See what answer they give you.

The deaths in Norway are thought to have been caused not directly by adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine but by common adverse reactions to the vaccine such as fever, nausea and diarrhoea that were only only life-threatening because of the elderly patients' frailty and pre-existing illnesses. The Norway Medicines Agency has now told doctors to conduct more thorough evaluations of very frail and sick elderly patients to determine if it is, on balance, worthwhile administering the vaccine.

The UK’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency has said that details of all suspected reactions reported in association with approved vaccines would be published along with its assessment of the data on a regular basis in the future. You will recall that their guidance on the Pfizer vaccine was revised when two nurses with enhanced allergen susceptibity suffered anaphylactoid (not anaphylactic) reactions after being vaccinated.

I had an adverse reaction to Norway once. All the wool and reindeer fur I guess. Thankfully it cleared up with some steroids and emollient.

It didn't ruin my visit and I hold no animosity toward Norwegian fellows.NB.I've never been to Denmark.

• gerald

I was not aware of those facts but i can believe we would hide things as we are drowning and any straw would do my government have destroyed all faith in honesty and trust with them 

I'm not touching the "vaccine" with a 50 foot barge pole.