Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Health: What does dark urine with a pinkish color mean?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I say google it and if other thing come up and its problematic then call a doctor.

• 2 months ago

I drink lots of beet juice. It does mine that way. I cannot say what you are doing.

• 2 months ago

To much Gator Aid or other energy drink.  

• 2 months ago

Basically, brown urine should have a strong odor that can display an infection. It appears that pink color may be from a ruptured, tiny blood capillary that can accompany an infection. Smell your brown urine to learn whether an infection may exists. Keep your bladder as near-empty as possible as bacteria can live atop the urine level in your bladder. Do not hold your urine inside your bladder as an infection can increase. Call your doctor's office and ask to speak with a nurse. She/he can provide a strong answer if you reveal your findings.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

it means you need to see a doctor

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Either blood or you ate beets.

• Sarah
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Dark or pink urine may be the result of a injury, urinary tract infection, kidney stones, tumors, excessive physical exercise or other conditions which cause the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra to leak or ooze blood into the urine. There are also a number of medications which can cause the urine to turn colors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.