Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Can anybody 'force' me to wear a face mask outside in public ?

remember, put hands on me and you'll be dealt with.

not a violent person but once there is any kind of physical contact I will let fists fly. 

who thinks they can make me wear a face mask out in public now ?

• L

No.  Only a business or company can 'suggest' you wear a mask while in a building.  When you're outside - FRESH AIR is the best thing to build your immunity system.

My question is this: Is it really such an inconvenience to wear a mask in public? I mean you wear clothing, right? So how is a mask any different?

• Mark

If it's a law, you could get a ticket.  Where I live, masks are mandatory inside.

Lock yourself up in a closet, guy, we don't want your diseases.

Yes they can. Biden has suggested he's open to a mandatory national mask mandate meaning if you don't wear one, it's off to the slammer for you. Be grateful that you don't live in Germany because they are issuing arrest warrants for anyone who violates quarantine.

No. Why stop at a mask and just go nude. Clothes are restrictive.

Yes!!!! don't be a idiot and wear it

you are assaulting everyone you come in contact with when you don't wear a mask and risk killing them by spreading covid because you dont know if you are a carrier.  you should be ashamed of yourself not only are you a bully but you are also a person against authority.  When a state/town mandates the wearing of masks for public safety  you have to comply, they don't mandate because they want to show their power the purpose is to save life.  You just showed how selfish you are, and you are not scaring anyone with your stupid threats.  You can be arrested for failing to comply with a state mandate, just like you can for not adhering to curfew.  You have to follow the rules grow up and save lives you big dummy.

Idiots like you are the reason the virus will kill more people.

I think this is a mental health issue