Verulam 1 asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Why would Prince Harry be 'heartbroken' re the result of how he and his wife went about moving away from the Royal Family?

Did he really believe that the way they set about doing this would result in hugs all round?  I believe it not so much what they did, but NOW they did it - isn't it?

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/prince-harry-heartbroke...

Just to correct this ..... 'not so much what they did but HOW they did it.

Favorite Answer

Most people are heartbroken when they 

find they cannot have their cake and eat it.

If he is heartbroken, it's because he's realized he had done been had before he even knew he was being had.

• It is quite possible to take steps to end a relationship and still be heartbroken at the outcome. 

• ?

He can join ER and EBLM

• Clo

Headlines for stories are often misleading. Read the entire story...this is just Tom Bradby's opinion.Harry wanted to be a part-time official working royal, to have his military appointments, and to be able to live on his own terms. He is upset that things did not work out as he envisioned but he is not" heartbroken" about it. He is more upset about being away from the family in the UK, the rift with the family

"Prince Harry is ‘heartbroken’ over his rift with the Royal Family, a close friend has claimed.Tom Bradby said the past year had been ‘painful’ and there were still ‘a lot of hurt feelings on all sides’.But the ITV news anchor insisted Harry and Meghan were ‘pretty happy’ with their new life pursuing lucrative careers in the United States...So are they unhappy? No, I think they are content, the things they are doing they are quite excited by.‘I think he is heartbroken by the situation with his family, you don’t necessarily need to have knowledge to know that, but I think it is true.’....‘But are they unhappy out there? No, I don’t think that’s right, I think they are pretty happy actually, but I think they wrestle with their position in life, I think they all do. I think William does too, I don’t think he finds it easy.’ "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9152821/H...

they were hounded out of UK -  or rather  Megan was, Harry being the decent guy he is stuck by her

He hated playing 2nd fiddle to his brother. Markle tricked him into thinking he'd be the more important one by moving to Hollywood. He now plays 2nd fiddle to Markle. He is openly laughed at by celebs on TV. The Hollywood deals they have made are not as lucrative as they spin them. Netflix didn't pay them $150m. The words "up to" keeps Netflix execs from setting the record straight. We all wake up with the chance of making between $0.00 and $150m. But, like the Markles, the lower end of that scale is most probable.

If he is indeed “heartbroken”, it’s likely because of the hatred directed at him and his young family. The British public can be vicious when we turn on someone. Like a pack of wild dogs on a carcass. 

I think you need to get over your obsession with the Sussexes. It's tiresome.

And why do you actually believe rubbishy tabloid reports like that?  Good grief.

Do you believe everything that you read in yahoo news