About Traveler's Rest, South Carolina's Gateway Elevated East, which is US 25 north of 276 up to Co Rd 53? ?

From the name Gateway Elementary School, which I used to attend in the 80s, before my move to Houston! Their'll be concrete, curbs, and sewer 8 ln feeder rds, with sidewalks far from curbs and sidewalk ramps at intersections! At Co Rd 53, 2 inside lns will overpass 53! Two outside lns will meet 53 at grade level! The Gateway Elevated East is going to be 8 lns! Going south to the elevated will be an entrance ramp! Before the elevated will be 3 lns and from the entrance ramp be 4 lns! Going north from the elevated will be an exit ramp! Before the exit ramp will be 4 lns! Towards this direction on the 4th lane, will be Hawkins Road, Exit Only! That means past the exit ramp becomes 3 lns! 

Favorite Answer

I'm with Arthur all the way on this, though I live all the way in Houston and never been to the state! I never even been to this side of the country! Just that he first put up Houston's East Loop 610 Elevated over Mccarthy and Wallisville Rd, close to where I live and I work right by there of Wallisville! I am with Arthur on that and this too in Travelers! Arthur totally remembers living in Travelers Rest! While I saw the youtube of Travelers Rest! Please, pitch in! I'm with him too never giving up on this! Plus, I too recognized Arthur's dreams of this, when he was here attending Gateway Elementary School, and I'm joined already with his dreams! You people who live in, come join too!

Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.