Alec asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Who do you think will force us into the next war?

people are worried about China...but really Chija doesn't seem like much of a threat to me past couple days. Maybe they're making GMO soldiers but American has been a genetic melting pot for years anyway.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump tried his best to start a civil war

• 2 months ago

The USA is great at ignoring stuff until we get slapped in the face.   Then we go yell,   REMEMBER THE. XXXX and go to war.   Remember the Alamo.  Remember the Maine.   Remember Pearl Harbor.  Remember 911.    We will put up with a lot of stuff until something big happens.   So,   what would it take?   I think if Iran is dumb enough to shoot at one of our ships that might do it.   Or if China does it.  

• 2 months ago

the democrats, they love starting wars, obama started the last war, biden will start the next one

liberals s[pemnt 8 years saying Bush was gonna attack syria, he never did, then obama get elected and starts a war with syria

• 2 months ago

Biden and/or Harris.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

trump has 3 days left........

• 2 months ago

Wars mainly erupt because of a need to secure control over resources.

The changes we are seeing in the world's climate , coupled with an out of control world population , will inevitably lead  to more such wars ,and these in turn  will trigger  world power conflicts . 

The good news is that I'll be dead by then , so should miss them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.