Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

How are you going to celebrate Inauguration Day ?

January 20, 2021 can not come soon enough. At Noon ET pop the Champagne. Good riddance to the worst Administration in US history. 

I have been here alone for over a year now so it will be just another day like all of the others. 

President-elect Joe Biden won't authoritatively take his action to the White House until introduction day - a political procession of sorts, when the Democrat and his Vice-President Kamala Harris make the vow of office.

Same way as every other inauguration day...by going about my usual business.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event? Questions about the respondents are chat violations.

I'm going to thank God for bringing about a fresh start for the USA..Canadian.

I am not because I don't live in the USA 

Smiling and thanking all the good and decent folk in the US for finally ridding the world of that dangerous idiot.

Sleeping. What passes for politics in U.S.A doesn't concern me.

Chugging a beer is my celebration