Can you identify this cartoon character?

Here is a picture attached

to the poster that said it's veronica from archie well they're 100% wrong that person is from an old hanna barbera cartoon called laff-a-lympics and she was on a team of bad guys called the really rottens and the reason they were called that is because they cheated at every event and the girls name is daisy mae thats who that is

I put the image into TinEye and got nothing.  It's obviously a fanart.  I have two guesses, and they are COMPLETE guesses.

First guess - it feels Hanna Barbera inspired.  maybe was one of the mainy villains in those old cartoons with Dick Dastardly and Mutley did they have a hillbilly family or something?

A second guess is that it's Veronica of Archie as a dirty hillbilly or something.  I am guessing that based on the black hair and the R on her shirt.  Veronica was a cheerleader for Riverdale and was often depicted in her cheerleader digs with an R on her chest.