Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Were the T-Rex dinosaurs actually as evil as they appeared to be in movies?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Semi Yes cause they were meat-eaters 

• 1 month ago

I  don't know but with those teeth they were meat eaters you figure out the rest.

Speaking of total losers the pos bruce willis who has no respect for his fellow man i was so disappointed in him he is a LOSER !

• 1 month ago

They were wild animals. Wild animals are not capable of being evil, they merely follow their survival instincts.

• 1 month ago

Nah they were just hard headed and short-tempered. I mean you would be too if you had twigs for biceps. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Animals aren't "good" or "evil." They act on pure instinct and have no concept of such abstracts. If a snake bites you, it's not because it's evil, it's because it felt the instinct to defend itself. It was just laying there in the grass minding its own business until you came along an stepped on it. You're the transgressor in that scenario.

That said, late FX master Stan Winston said of the dinosaurs he created for Jurassic Park that his team didn't create "monsters" for that movie -- they created real-to-life dinosaurs based on scientific fact. That didn't make them any less scary, though.

• 1 month ago

No animal is evil.  They eat what nature designed them to. 

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nah. T-Rex was just a large animal.

• 1 month ago

They were likely primarily scavengers.  Rather like hyenas.  They could hunt and kill, but they also had incredibly keen senses of smell and likely tended to find recently killed animals and take them from whatever was eating them.

There is alot of debate about this among paleontologists.

• 1 month ago

Not evil, just a big predator.  Just like sharks are not evil.  Just good at their job.

• 1 month ago

All I know is I wouldn't want one in my back yard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.