Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Were the T-Rex dinosaurs actually as evil as they appeared to be in movies?

Semi Yes cause they were meat-eaters 

I  don't know but with those teeth they were meat eaters you figure out the rest.

Speaking of total losers the pos bruce willis who has no respect for his fellow man i was so disappointed in him he is a LOSER !

They were wild animals. Wild animals are not capable of being evil, they merely follow their survival instincts.

Nah they were just hard headed and short-tempered. I mean you would be too if you had twigs for biceps. 

Animals aren't "good" or "evil." They act on pure instinct and have no concept of such abstracts. If a snake bites you, it's not because it's evil, it's because it felt the instinct to defend itself. It was just laying there in the grass minding its own business until you came along an stepped on it. You're the transgressor in that scenario.

That said, late FX master Stan Winston said of the dinosaurs he created for Jurassic Park that his team didn't create "monsters" for that movie -- they created real-to-life dinosaurs based on scientific fact. That didn't make them any less scary, though.

No animal is evil.  They eat what nature designed them to. 

• susan

Nah. T-Rex was just a large animal.

They were likely primarily scavengers.  Rather like hyenas.  They could hunt and kill, but they also had incredibly keen senses of smell and likely tended to find recently killed animals and take them from whatever was eating them.

There is alot of debate about this among paleontologists.

Not evil, just a big predator.  Just like sharks are not evil.  Just good at their job.

All I know is I wouldn't want one in my back yard.