Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

why  so many people are seeming to be LOOKING FORWARD to a massive stock market crash?

i have been watching a number of youtube channels predicting a "Great Depression II" and a massive stock market crash and so many of the comments are like "Grab the popcorn, things are getting ready to get interesting!" ...why they are looking forward to the end of the world?

I mean what do they think is going to happen to THEMSELVES if such a thing happens? why?

Favorite Answer

You are getting way to caught up in that garbage. Most have a reason to say these things, either they missed the rally and want in lower, or they own the stock and want you to buy.  Yeah I want people to buy my stocks also, drive it higher baby.

• kswck2

Don't buy into the hype. It Will happen. How big though? No one knows. 

Those that sensationalize it are paid to do theatre-they don't know any better than anyone else.