Can my 2 brothers walk me down the aisle?

My dad passed away when i was 11 and unfortunately my fiancee doesn't speak to his dad. My mum also passed away so she isn't an option either unfortunately. I'm just wondering if it's normal to have my 2 brothers walk me instead as i am guardian to one and close to the other. I have 2 papas and a grandpa and i couldn't chose between them. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thank you so much in advance. 

Thank you to everyone who took the time to write me a response. The only reason i'm not asking my grandparents is the fact i have 3 of them (2 papas and a grandpa) no matter who i choose the other 2 would be gutted that it wasn't them. They have all stated they wan't to walk me down the aisle but i can't chose between them. I'm not close with any of my uncles so they aren't an option either. I just thought since i've been guardian of my brother for over 4 years that it would be a valid option. 

• Carrie

Having one brother on each side would be so amazing in my opinion. How special and sweet. I absolutely think this is what you daddy would want and I think you could do something special for each grandparent to show them how much you love them too.  Maybe have them do a special reading at the reception at their seat (so they don't have to do too much walking if they are elderly) or a gift you and your new husband give each of them at the reception so others see how much they mean to you.

• drip

Will there be enough room for two men and a women in a bridal gown to walk down the aisle? 

It will look very comical if you are all smushed together. 

As far as having them both walk with you, sure that would be fine.  Or your brother who is your guardian can escort you and the other one can be a groomsmen.

• ?

your brothers are the closest thing to you than you father. Definitely ask them to escort you down the aisle....no doubt about it.Don't second guess yourself on this one. You got this!

only 1. 

2 is too crowded

• Trish

You have a few choices here.  You can get your pas or your brother to do it.  I don't know why you would choose your brother s over your grandpa it will be a joy for him.  You never know how long he will be around.

You can have whoever you want. The most conventional choices would be your eldest brother, uncle, or grandfather.

You can have whoever you want. 

Note that aisles aren't generally wide enough to accommodate 3 people comfortably though, so this may not work in practice. 

You can also go with 'no-one', as you don't need to be given away.

sure, you can have anyone you want walk you down the aisle.

Anyone you choose can walk you down the aisle. It doesn't even have to be a relative. Yes, it's traditional to have a father do it, but as you know, not everyone has a father available. In fact, you don't have to have anyone walk you down the aisle. It's your wedding, you choose.

Of course you can. Who said it was to be 1 person.