Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you believe that ever month should have a different ethnicity claim to it? Why or why not?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It would not upset me but by the time we got to the end the few people that do not think everyone is equal would have ruined the good it was meaning to foster. With over a 100 countries it would take a while. And many countries have different beliefs that would require their equal recognition so it may not give the results you hoped to get.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Questions about the answerer are not allowed here.

There are at least 7000 ethnicities. If each and every one had its own month, the cycle would be 588 years

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I think this is a sad comment on modern society

There's 12 mo. in a year, how many ethnic groups do think there are in the world?

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

"ever month "  What does that mean?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I really don’t care, seems like anything black people do... the racists always want it too.. so just give it to them🤷🏽‍♀️

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.