Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My ex friended me on Facebook, but whenever she temporarily closes account, her boyfriend’s is gone too.  Does she have 2 accounts (fake BF)?

... or is she telling her boyfriend to deactivate his Facebook account whenever she deactivates hers?

FYI, my ex is crazy and mentally ill, according to the behavior she demonstrated while we were together.  So I don’t know the facts, but she was too insufferable for me to deal with.  And she treated me like crap.  Therefore, I didn’t deny her friend request, but simply left it pending, since I feel a little uneasy regarding her possibly may start stalking me if I deny request.  Is she trying to make me jealous by taking pics with a guy and make that “his” FB profile that she’s controlling?  I find it odd that his profile is nowhere to be found whenever I notice that my pending friend request from her is gone.  The reason why I searched for him is to see if her comments to his profile are still there, because if they are, that means she took a hint and canceled the friend request she sent me.  I keep hoping she did, but she obviously didn’t, and therefore deactivated her page repeatedly.  Why is her boyfriend’s page nowhere to be found whenever she’s gone?

Obviously we would have no idea what's up with her supposed boyfriend's page, but I'm wondering why you even give a crap about your mentally ill ex at this point?

It seems like it IS an alt... Either way, just ignore her and carry on with life.

Idk I’m not a detective.