Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Did you know that Antarctica has a NEGATIVE greenhouse effect?

That's right, if you increase greenhouse gases over Antarctica, it increases energy loss to space there. The troll asked a question about why the South Pole hasn't been warming, but as usual blocked most science literate people from answering, so I thought this might help him.

Anonymouses: who cares whether or not there's volcanism in Antarctica? What does that have to do with a negative greenhouse effect? And do you know what the magnitude of the geothermal energy flux is and how it compares to that from the greenhouse effect?  Didn't think so.

Koshka, I answered your space-time email to the best of my ability.

I guess the penguins are quivering with fear over that disclosure. Do you think people value your idiotic opinions?

Exactly.  All that gas and no warming in 7 decades.

Being that the positive greenhouse effect is an unproven hunch, your just made up negative greenhouse effect is bad joke. Also, your narcissistic perception that you are scientifically literate is a bigger joke, as are your opinions.

Dirac the the troll with a hundred sock puppet accounts wants you to believe his lies. He lies all day every day and he can't help it.

The leftist troll doesn't know that Antarctica has vulcanism happening under the ice.